About University of Law Business School
The University of Law (ULaw) is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal education and training. The University of Law Business School brings ULaw’s expertise in quality education and outcome focussed training to the business world, with undergraduate and postgraduate programmes that focus on practical learning, personal development and employability.
With Business School campuses in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds as well as online and at our new Nottingham campus, ULaw Business School is growing and providing students with opportunities to enter the business world across the country. As well as our GISMA collaboration in Berlin, we also have our exciting new Hong Kong campus, extending our international offering even further.
- Careers Success - 100% of our PG graduates were in work within 15 months after completing our courses (2017/18 Graduate Outcomes data).
- 1st for Overall Student Satisfaction - We have been ranked first amongst universities for overall student satisfaction in England in the 2020 National Student Survey.
- Quality - Benefit from smaller class sizes taught by tutors with international, practical expertise from the real business world.
- Our Study Guarantee means we're committed to your safety, so you can concentrate on your studies.
Our Postgraduate Courses
We offer a range of Master’s degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage of their career. All of our courses are practically focused with employability in mind, designed to help you gain the commercial skills and understanding that employers are looking for.
Many of our Master's courses are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the UK’s only chartered professional body offering the highly coveted Chartered Manager (CMgr) status, so you’ll graduate with a CMI qualification in addition to your degree.
We offer the following postgraduate courses:
- MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Corporate Governance and Ethics
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Cyber Security Management
- MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Investment and Trading
- MSc Strategic Business Management
- MSc Human Resources with Employment Law
- MSc Corporate Governance with Company Law
Part-time and online study options are available on many of our courses to give students greater flexibility around other life commitments.
You can study our postgraduate business courses online, in 5 UK locations and internationally in Berlin and Hong Kong. Our UK Business School campuses are situated in London Bloomsbury, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham. Each is a thriving commercial hub, ideally situated to give you great access to music venues, theatres, cinemas, bars and restaurants.
Employability is at the heart of everything we do at the Business School and our experienced Careers and Employability service is with you every step of the way – from pre-application, during study and as alumni.
Whether it’s careers information from our Student and Professional Employability Programmes, a one-to-one interview with a careers adviser, practical work experience, mentoring or simply searching for a job on our vacancy database – we offer a range of services to get your career off to the best start.
We pride ourselves on the level of student support we offer and thanks to our Scholarships and Bursaries options, we can help talented students from all backgrounds to succeed. We have a large and generous scholarship programme, with over £2million available across our fund to support students through their studies.
How To Apply
Information on how to apply for our courses can be found on our website - Apply now
Come And Meet Us
Our Open Days give you the opportunity to find out how our courses are taught, chat to staff, take a guided tour of our facilities and experience how we support your ambition