Applicants must normally have a primary degree (Level 8 - National Qualifications Authority of Ireland) or approved equivalent qualification. Students entering on the programme will be required to have successfully completed the Prior Learning Programme outlined above or to have taken an equivalent programme. Students claiming this exemption (having taken an equivalent programme or already holding the relevant skills) may be required to demonstrate these skills. - See more at: http://www.ul.ie/graduateschool/course/digital-media-development-education
Months of entry
- To equip participants with storyboarding skills to allow them plan the creation of their own digital content and build a store of teaching materials derived from several digital sources.
- To assist participants in developing the necessary skills to evaluate digital media content
- To equip participants with the technical skills to author their own digital content using sound, graphics and digital video.
- To assist in the application of learning theories to the creation of interactive digital content
- To provide participants with the skills to publish their digital content in a variety of media such as Web or CD-Rom
- To equip participants with an understanding of the implications of digital media and other related technologies on student/pupil learning
- To equip participants with the knowledge to select appropriate technologies to assist the achievement of particular learning outcomes
- To identify and critically evaluate the pedagogical assumptions underlying various multimedia applications -
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Career Development Institute