A minimum 2:2 honours degree and at least 2 years work experience.
Months of entry
An MBA from the University of Lincoln aims to advance your knowledge, build confidence and gain a global perspective in preparation for new management responsibilities or to become a senior leader in industry. The Lincoln International Business School provides an international, dynamic and supportive environment in which to develop, both professionally and personally.
Why choose the Lincoln MBA:
- All modules are delivered by experienced academics with specific research and first-hand industrial expertise.
- You will be presented with an intellectually rigorous programme that aims to provide learning tailored to your current and future development needs, promoting self-awareness, creativity and critical thinking.
- You will be encouraged to engage with a range of theoretical perspectives, read widely and reflect on your own business experience.
- A key feature of our MBA is the opportunity to implement your learning in practice by applying relevant theories to issues in real-world scenarios through case studies.
- The Lincoln International Business School is committed to innovating, developing and improving the programmes in response to changing markets, learner and organisational requirements.
- There is a unique opportunity to undertake a consultancy project on behalf of an organisation. Previous client organisations have included organisations such as Siemens, NatWest and Boots.
Information for international students
Students whose first language is not English should also have IELTS 6.0 or equivalent. Please see here for more information.
Fees and funding
As a University of Lincoln postgraduate student, you may be eligible to apply for one of our generous scholarship packages. For more information about postgraduate funding and scholarships, please visit our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Andrea Caputo
- +44(0)1522 835621