Normally a minimum 2:1 in a relevant BSc/MSc degree
Months of entry
Our research programmes offer an opportunity to liaise with leaders in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries while developing practical skills in the laboratory.
There are two distinct strands to research within the School: Pharmaceutical Care, Pro-active Prescribing and Medicines Safety; Physical Pharmaceutics and Pharmacology.
You will be actively encouraged and supported to prepare submissions to scientific journals. Students are encouraged to present their findings at national and international conferences, and to participate in annual internal meetings of postgraduate students.
Example research areas:
- Personalised Care: Pharmagenomics/Genetics
- Data-based Medicine and Assessment of Individual Risks/Benefits
- Crystal Engineering os Falts/Polymorphs/Co-crystals
- Targeted Delivery of Bio-therapeutics and Nano Medicines
- Applications of Isotopic Tracers in Humans
- Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics of Pharmaceuticals in Vulnerable Populations.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
As a University of Lincoln postgraduate student, you may be eligible to apply for one of our generous scholarship packages. For more information about postgraduate funding and scholarships, please visit our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Catherine Burge
- 01522 886644