Normally a university degree in management, engineering, science or related disciplines at 2:1 standard from a UK university, or an equivalent academic qualification from a similar non-UK institution is required. Non-graduates with very extensive professional experience and/or other prior qualifications may also be considered. All candidates must meet our required level of English.
Months of entry
The University of Liverpool Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be AACSB-Accredited.
This programme provides you with a wide range of specialist skills and knowledge in Digital Business Enterprise Management, and includes the opportunity to develop operations management skills.
The Management School was one of the first to join the SAP University Alliances programme, where trained faculty members help students to better connect business and IT concepts to practice, and prepare them to be the next generation leaders, designers, developers, data scientists, makers, and entrepreneurs who will drive the digital transformation of business. Students also have the opportunity to earn an industry certification in SAP technologies to position themselves for outstanding careers in the SAP ecosystem, including with top implementation partners.
Students can apply their newly acquired knowledge in this subject area through the main project which could be research based or industry linked — the latter providing exposure to contemporary digital business enterprise practices.
The objective of the programme is to empower our students and prepare them for careers and growth in the digital enterprise.
During this programme, you will:
- Learn about emerging ICT technologies such as Internet-of-things (IoT), sensor technologies, blockchain, digital currencies such as Bitcoin, and assess their impact a on contemporary digital business operations.
- Develop key skills in the selection, use and performance evaluation of world-class enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems, such as SAP.
- Gain an understanding of the impact of cyber security policies; learn how to evaluate, assess and mitigate the effects of cyber security threats in today’s digital age.
- Understand how to develop and deploy competitive digital business strategies to enable competitive advantage in global business enterprises; Understand and develop business dashboards and decision support metrics.
- Develop an understanding of contemporary digital business models and learn how to utilise modelling and simulation tools for the optimisation and analysis of digital businesses performance.
- Develop an understanding of digital-Business and e-Commerce frameworks and policies; including legal, ethical and privacy considerations, such as compliance with general data protection regulations (GDPR). Review the role of social media against the above requirements.
Since the start of the programme over 70% of our students have been involved in industrial related projects offering an opportunity for them to be directly exposed to contemporary e-business practices.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- PG Recruitment
- +44 (0)151 794 5927