If you hold a recognised first or second class honours degree (or equivalent) you will be eligible to apply for this course. If you have relevant work experience and related professional qualifications you will also be considered on an individual basis.
This course will be useful if you are a professional employed in business and/or technology sectors and wish to progress in your job by gaining a more specialist qualification. If you have a degree in Business, Management, Information Systems, Technology and/or Engineering related courses, you will be considered for entry to the programme. The course may also be very attractive to many international applicants.
Months of entry
Our MSc Strategic Technology Management considers the evolving computationally efficient techniques as an approach that can assist decision makers to make more strategic and informed choices. The programme will develop your critical thinking skills about strategic approaches to technology management. The programme offers you the opportunity to examine emerging technologies, strategic theories and practices in assessing Information Systems, Logistical Systems, and critical issues in Project Management within context.
- Industry Placement Option available.
- Opportunity to examine emerging concepts such as Digital Twins and Internet of Things,
- Wide perspective to technology management by strategically assessing contexts such as information systems, logistical systems and project management.
- Unique by title in the UK.
- Participative and interactive activities designed to consolidate and develop your understanding.
Fees and funding
Funding options available on this course:
- Dr Mike Daniel Research Degree Scholarship awards £500
- TD Lewis Scholarship with awards up to £1000
- Chandlers Fund with awards from £100 - £1000
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquries
- 0300 303 2772