Please see the school website.
Months of entry
January, December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February
Research at the Institute explores the fundamental processes and practices of learning, and how to design new technologies to enhance human learning and interaction.
- Areas of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- global and distance learning
- mixed-reality learning technology
- playful and game-based learning
- learning cultures and contexts
- visual thinking and learning
- collaborative learning
- designs for mobile and informal learning
- mathematics and cognition
- analysis of classroom interaction
- fundamental learning processes
The LSRI has research facilities, including a flexible learning room with video conference equipment, a usability lab and a multimedia development room. We can also draw on facilities from our schools, including specialist equipment and labs that students may access as required with the support of their supervisors.
For a more extensive overview, please visit the course page on the University of Nottingham's online prospectus.
Fees and funding
The Graduate School at The University of Nottingham provides information on internal and external sources of postgraduate funding.
There is also funding information on the LSRI web pages.
For information on funding opportunities for international students, please see the International Office website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Institute Secretary
- +44 (0)115 846 7930