A 2:1 (or international equivalent) in a biological, chemical, biochemical engineering or other relevant science subject.
Months of entry
January, April, September
This course enables professionals working in the agrifood sector to undertake high-level, structured, continuing professional development.
The University of Nottingham in conjunction with other institutions within the AgriFood Training Partnership are working in partnership to develop and deliver this innovative programme that will enable participants to develop their work-based learning and research skills.
Course modules are available in the five main subject areas:
- Business and transferable skills
- Crops and fresh produce
- Environment and sustainability
- Food and nutrition
- Livestock and forages
You are able to select from a wide range of modules to tailor-make a programme that fits your personal interest and professional requirements.
This programme (also available as PGDip, PGCert or as individual modules) offers a sound foundation for professional development on which to build your future success. It has been designed to suit your personal and professional situation, whether that is a single module, a postgraduate certificate, diploma or the complete masters programme.
You will have the opportunity to:
- gain a thorough knowledge of Agrifood science and technology
- develop skills of analysing technical problems and work-based problem solving
- develop practical skills in relation to work related situations and issues
- evaluate research in Agrifood and allied disciplines
- This programme has been specially developed by professionals in the School of Biosciences, one of the University's most successful schools, in conjunction with the AgriFood Training Partnership's academic and industrial partners and collaborators
- Our dynamic teaching team offers the opportunity to learn under the guidance of expert practitioners, educators and researchers
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0) 115 951 5559