2:2 (or international equivalent) in a relevant subject.
Months of entry
The course would also be highly suitable for those aspiring to a career as a practical brewer.
It has been specifically designed for part-time distance learning so that you can acquire and practise skills in your work environment. Modules are delivered by a combination of interactive e-learning and intensive advanced residential courses.
The course is taught by staff from the School of Biosciences with expertise in brewing and related sciences, together with invited contributions from specialist brewing practitioners; all are internationally renowned leaders within their field.
Our postgraduate courses were developed with the support of the EPSRC and the BBRSC Modular Training for Industry Scheme.
- The UK Midlands region has strong historic links to brewing and our campus is situated just a short drive away from the famous brewing centre of Burton-upon-Trent
- The School of Biosciences is one of the largest and strongest schools of its kind in the UK
- The school is ranked the no. 1 research environment in the UK for agriculture, veterinary and food science in the Research Excellence Framework 2014; 97% of our work in the Schools of Biosciences and Veterinary Medicine and Science was judged to be of international quality
- A purpose-built dedicated Brewing and Bioenergy Buildingopened on campus in 2011
- The Sutton Bonington Campus is a self-contained, 16-hectare site in the beautiful countryside of South Nottinghamshire and it offers a number of dedicated facilities applicable to this course
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)115 951 5559