A 2:1 (or international equivalent) in a relevant subject or 2:2 (or international equivalent) in a relevant subject with a Merit at masters; other qualifications may also be accepted.
Months of entry
The intensive, modular nature of the part-time route also makes it easily accessible if you are currently working in the food and allied industries.
In addition to course fees, both full-time and part-time options require industrial support and sponsorship for completion of your research project. Please provide details of industrial support and sponsorship along with a project proposal with your application.
This course aims to:
- provide a sound theoretical background that underpins the multidisciplinary field of sensory science
- develop ability to critically evaluate published scientific papers
- teach students to plan experimental sensory programmes and report and interpret sensory data
- immerse students within a research environment thereby developing the skills necessary to undertake independent research.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0) 115 951 5559