At least a 2.1 honours degree (or international equivalent) with a significant chemical content.
IELTS: 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any element)
Months of entry
- Learn about the latest developments in sustainable chemistry
- Benefit from world class facilities and our strong links with industry
- Study an interdisciplinary programme
Chemistry plays a key role in our search for better medicines to improve healthcare in an ageing population, for safer agrochemicals to aid food production for a growing population, and for advanced materials for new technologies. Our objective is to ensure that chemistry is sustainable.
This course trains a new generation of scientists to find innovative sustainable resource and energy-efficient solutions that have low environmental impact, demonstrate social responsibility and make a positive contribution to economic growth. You’ll cover many aspects of modern sustainable chemistry including:
- sustainable synthesis (including biocatalysis)
- industrial process design
This programme is interdisciplinary. It capitalises on strong established links between the School of Chemistry, the Faculty of Engineering, and the Nottingham Business School to ensure you’re learning from the experts.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)115 951 5559