- Course requirements: Upper Second Class Hons Degree and above or international equivalent. Graduate from Chinese universities, with average score of 75 and above.
- In a relevant discipline: Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Materials, Management and other related engineering background subject to having completed suitable modules.
- Other requirements: some engineering background. Interest in manufacturing and some practice applying this.
Months of entry
This course will run entirely at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) with internship opportunities leading companies in China related to Additive Manufacturing and engineering. It is a collaboration between the Department of Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering and the Faculty of Business, UNNC. The course has been developed by the University of Nottingham while working closely with China 3D Printing Technology Industry Association and Wuxian 3D (Qingdao) Printing Technology Industry Association Institution.
Core and Key Optional Modules
- Advanced Engineering Research Preparation
- Additive Manufacturing Part A
- Advanced Engineering Research Project Organisation and Design
- Additive Manufacturing Part B
- Material Models and Modes of Failure
- Physical Ergonomics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Supply Chain Management in Practice
- Innovation Management
- Project Management
- Quality Management and Techniques for Industry
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office
- +86(0)574 88180000-8938