A Bachelor's degree at 2.1 level.
Months of entry
This MSc provides advanced training and enhances your skills in the specialised area of electronics, communications and computer engineering.
The course aims to provide you with a comprehensive coverage of the skills required by an engineer working in instrumentation, electronic systems, wireless and wired telecommunications, computer hardware, and software aspects of computer engineering.
The programme provides an excellent basis for engineers wishing to update their knowledge, students who wish to embark a career in advance research and development, or for students wishing to enhance their training and qualifications.
Particular features of the programme include:
- incorporating 6 months industrial internship as part of the curriculum
- teaching informed by active leading-edge researchers in the field
- innovative and engaging teaching methods
- one-to-one project consultation with expert members of staff
- access to many online resources and flexibility in course content. This is a highly flexible course, which gives you the opportunity to choose modules according to your specific interests and requirements.
The internships are with IC design, solid-state electronics, automotive electronics or semiconductor industries that are mainly located in Ningbo/Shanghai. Our partners are either international or locally-bred, such as Ningbo Advanced Memory Technology Corporation, Atmel, Sondrel, AMD and Bosch. We may expand our internship programme in Hong Kong, South Korea, etc in the future.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Kuan Chee