- Course requirements: Upper Second Class Hons Degree and above or international equivalent. Graduate from Chinese universities, with average score of 75 and above.
- In a relevant discipline: Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering background, Maths, Physics & Chemistry.
- Other requirements: some engineering background. Interest in manufacturing and some practice applying this.
Months of entry
This programme aims to provide a broad and deep understanding of the management systems needed to improve productivity, costs conscious in manufacturing, ensure long-term sustainability and guarantee high quality products and services delivery when required. The programme is multi-disciplinary and integrates engineering and management knowledge, specifically in the areas of advanced manufacturing technology, quality management, operations management, electronics engineering and product development. The programme will provide students with specific skills in engineering and technology management suitable for a wide range of careers in China and international organisations.
- Advanced Engineering Research Preparation
- Advanced Engineering Research Project Organisation and Design
- Innovation Management
- Supply Chain Management in Practice
- Managing Organisations
- International Business Strategy
- Quality Management and Techniques for Industry
- Digital Signal Processing for Telecommunications, Multimedia and Instrumentation
- RF Microelectronics
- Mobile Communications with Project
- Advanced Dynamics of Machines
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Computer Modelling Techniques
- Heat transfer
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Office
- +86(0)574 88180000-8938