Applicants for this programme can have a first degree of any discipline. A second class honours in the first division or equivalent in their first degree is normally required.
Learn more at the entry requirements page.
Months of entry
This unique and highly innovative Masters degree programme gives a taste of what it is like to run your own business and will appeal equally to aspiring entrepreneurs and those seeking leadership positions within larger organisations.
Much of the learning takes place outside the classroom so that students can see first-hand how business works in China and can develop an understanding of how to engage effectively with international partners and clients.
You will gain hands on experience by formulating and developing a business idea into a real business plan, while the Entrepreneurial Project will provide the opportunity to be embedded in a company where you can develop your innovative skills. These activities will engage you face-to-face with entrepreneurs in practice and expose you to real world business problem solving.
The MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management programme is designed to enable students to:
- engage in a study of organisations (mostly new ventures and SMEs), their management and operation, and the changing economic and political climate in which they operate.
- prepare for and to develop a career in business and management.
- enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development to contribute to society at large.
- provide insights into the historical and current ideas in entrepreneurship.
- develop skills in creative thinking and problem solving.
- examine and assess the importance of innovation and its management.
- provide students with a clear understanding of the issues in financing and marketing that face the entrepreneur.
- develop skills in experiential, interactive and integrative learning.
- enable students to develop team working skills.
- enable students with an overview on the patterns and the practices of entrepreneurship in Greater China.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details