Bachelor's degree at 2.1 level.
Months of entry
The MSc Finance and Investment in China degree provides a course for people seeking positions in business and finance where knowledge of the Chinese context would be valuable. This MSc will develop participants’ knowledge and skills in finance, while also develop an understanding of contemporary China issues in the areas of finance, management, and the economy. Course members can use the dissertation to concentrate in-depth on a finance topic according to individual interests and career requirements.
Applicants must have a first degree in business or economics, containing components of finance.
The degree is intended to enable students to:
- enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development to contribute to society at large;
- examine and assess different aspects of the financial environment, especially as it pertains to China;
- provide insights into the operation of finance and financial services particularly in a Chinese context;
- offer cross-disciplinary insights into finance and investment;
- provide students with an opportunity to examine financial services in the Chinese context;
- produce graduates capable of a critical evaluation of the core business disciplines;
- provide a structured programme that allows students to focus upon advanced developments in Finance and Investment to meet their specific interests and career aspirations.
Career options for this degree
This degree offers opportunities in a variety of careers in Accountancy, Auditing, Business Development, Financial Advice, Investment Management, Marketing, Mergers and Acquisitions, Procurement, Research, Risk Assurance, Tax Consultancy and Trading.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- International Admissions
- +865748818 0262