A Bachelor's degree at 2.1 level.
Months of entry
China has become a dominant player in the global economy, as leading international firms have established their business within China and Chinese firms are among the major investors in developed and developing economies. This masters course prepares students to understand and apply the key mechanisms underlying international business activities by providing a solid foundation in management theory and practice, with an emphasis on international business, particularly in a Chinese context. This course includes modules in various areas of international business, and will develop students' understanding of the economy, international business and management in contemporary China.
This is a conversion masters programme for students without a basic degree in business/management and related areas. This course has been created to meet the demand from industry and business for graduates who have knowledge of contemporary China.
The degree is intended to enable students to:
- engage in a study of organisations (and in particular international businesses), their management, and the changing international external environment in which they operate especially as they relate to China;
- prepare for and to develop a career in business and management;
- enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development to contribute to society at large;
- examine and assess different aspects of the management environment, particularly in China;
- offer cross-disciplinary insights into international business;
- produce graduates capable of a critical evaluation of the core business disciplines;
- provide a structured programme that allows students to focus upon advanced developments in international management to meet their specific interests and career aspirations.
Career options for this degree
This degree offers career opportunities in a variety of careers such as Accountancy, Consultancy, Business Development, Human Resources, IT, Logistics, Marketing, Private Banking, Project Management, Market Research and Sales and Distribution.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- International Admissions
- +865748818 0262