A Bachelor's degree at 2.1 level.
Months of entry
The degree provides a full-time course for those seeking positions in a variety of Management fields. It provides a theoretically grounded coverage of key conceptual and practical developments across a wide range of management disciplines including marketing, human resource management, finance and accounting, and corporate strategy.
Participants in the MSc Management programme can use the dissertation component to concentrate in-depth on Management topics according to individual interests and career requirements.
The MSc Management programme is intended to enable students：
- To engage in a study of organisations, their management, and the changing international external environment in which they operate.
- To prepare for and to develop a career in business and management.
- To enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development to contribute to society at large.
- To examine and assess different aspects of the Management environment.
- To provide insights into the operation of Management.
- To offer cross-disciplinary insights into Management.
- To provide students with an opportunity to examine Management at first hand.
- To produce graduates capable of a critical evaluation of the core business disciplines.
- To provide a structured programme that allows students to focus upon advanced developments in Management.
- To meet their specific interests and career aspirations.
Applicants for this MSc must have a first degree containing modules in management, economics or business studies.
For more information, please see here.
Information for international students
Please see the English language requirements.
Fees and funding
Please see the scholarship schemes available.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details