- Chinese language level of HSK4 or above, subject to further assessment
- Applicants must have demonstrated a basic knowledge in accounting either through the completion of Financial Accounting and Financial Reporting courses, or through passing the ICAEW examination in Accounting.
- A 2:1 honours degree
Months of entry
The MSc Professional Accounting Programme at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China will equip students with advanced accounting skills, technical proficiency, and leadership traits sought by leading public accounting firms. The programme at UNNC will provide students with the experience of solving complex problems in unconventional settings to prepare them to make an immediate impact in public accounting.
- Two internships with BDO providing real-world grounding in best accounting practices
- 7 ICAEW exam exemptions for foundation and professional levels
- Job opportunity with BDO
- After graduating from this degree and becoming a chartered accountant (ACA) you will also be entitled to relevant exemptions for the Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CICPA) papers (Audit & Financial Cost Management).
Applicants for this MSc must have demonstrated a basic knowledge in accounting either through the completion of Financial Accounting and Financial Reporting courses, or through passing the ICAEW examination in Accounting.
Information for international students
Please see the English language requirements.
Fees and funding
Please see the scholarship schemes.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details