Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Course requirements: 2.1 honour degree or above (Upper 2nd class hons degree and above or international equivalent).
Have a relevant background: Evidence of relevant personal, professional and educational experience may be taken into consideration.
Months of entry
This is a 1-year full-time research programme entirely based in Ningbo, China. The main aim of the programme is to provide students with a sound and coherent educational experience which develops critical intellectual faculties by application to the methods and practices involved in energy, architecture and environmental issues.
Competitive advantage may also be gained by the graduates through maintaining the high levels of environmental conscientiousness which the programme advocates. The proposed programme is also intended to enhance the appeal of our educational activities to graduates and practitioners from various academic and professional backgrounds.
The specific objectives are as follows:
- to encourage integration between the separate disciplinary areas
- to encourage innovation and design creativity within a sound operational context
- to develop the students transferable skills in research methods at postgraduate level
- to facilitate an in-depth investigation of a relevant topic through independent research
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Graduate School Enquires