Deciding to start a masters is a big decision, so we understand you’ll have a range of questions, not just about your programme. Whether you want to know more about how you’ll fund your degree, the extra support available to you, or where a masters can take you, our Open Evening is the perfect opportunity to find out more.
Visit our city-centre campus on Wednesday 19 October to learn more about becoming part of our growing postgraduate community.
- Ask us your questions – speak directly to academic and professional support staff.
- Attend subject-specific sessions – find out more about your subject of interest, or gain an insight into our conversion courses.
- Support and funding – learn about the support available to you as a postgraduate student and get answers to all your questions on fees and funding.
- Explore our campus and facilities – discover Britain’s Ocean City and explore the environments and facilities that will inspire and shape your masters.
- Meet your future peers – get a feel for student life on campus and network with current postgraduate students.
Both academic and professional support staff from the University will be available to answer your questions and give you advice, guidance and information about our programmes. Don’t miss out - book your place now.
Time and location
- University of Plymouth