Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Five years relevant work experience and a master’s degree - a UK degree or equivalent overseas/professional qualification.
Months of entry
Are you a senior manager, consultant or entrepreneur who wants to draw together both the theoretical and practical aspects of leadership and managerial experience? Designed to enable you to develop professional practice, theoretical understanding and reflexive capability, the Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) is a high level, innovative qualification and an alternative route if you wish to research your professional practice at doctorate level.
- Enjoy being central to the progress of the course - the DBA assumes that your organisation and society are continually changing, and will relate these issues to wider theoretical questions
- Further your understanding of leadership and change and, through the study of specific situations, make general conclusions about practical problems
- Develop a creative mind in relation to individual perspectives and organisational contexts
- Benefit from direct involvement with the Plymouth Graduate School of Management research community
- Gain new perspectives and learn precise methodological approaches that add value in terms of effectiveness, capability and efficiency
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- DBA by taught
- part time60 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1752 585858