UK/EU A relevant degree with honours or an equivalent professional qualification. Other qualifications accompanied by substantial experience in an appropriate field may also be considered. Non-standard applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
Months of entry
Sharpen your analytical and critical reasoning skills, and hone your financial knowledge and technical proficiency with the MSc in Finance. This course will help to broaden your knowledge of financial strategies, econometrics, financial management and more, all with a global perspective of this complex industry. As a graduate, you’ll also be able to meet the needs of commerce and industry, having developed a critical appreciation of financial issues and their implications.
- Learn how to apply modern financial techniques and models to real-world problems in the context of both national and international environments
- Gain more control over your time with three flexible study options - study part time (choose 1 or 2 modules per term) or full time
- Enhance your career prospects and current vocational skills to a higher level
- Benefit from Plymouth Graduate School of Management’s social space that helps create a vibrant and inclusive postgraduate community.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1752 585858