Months of entry
Are you aiming for an influential role in one of the fastest growing global industries? Through our Institute of Hospitality accredited programme, you’ll develop an international perspective on hospitality management and the contemporary issues that shape it. Sharpen your knowledge of business and marketing theory and gain strategic and operational insights into the hospitality sector through our strong industry partnerships.
- Learn to meet the changing needs of the hospitality industry and the varying demands of both society and the economy.
- Benefit from established industry contacts with international corporations like Hilton Worldwide, helping you network your way to a graduate career.
- Take an international perspective on one of the fastest growing sectors in the world and learn first-hand from industry experts. Our lecturers are active in research areas such as sustainable practices, consumer behaviour, motivation and satisfaction, and staff retention.
- Gain a competitive advantage on a course accredited by the Institute of Hospitality.
- Investigate a topic you’re passionate about and sharpen your research skills, by undertaking an independent postgraduate dissertation.
- Explore key topics within International Hospitality Management, such as luxury, service, customers and innovation, through diverse and relevant fieldwork.
Information for international students
International applicants will be required to provide evidence of their English language ability, for example by achieving an IELTS score of 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in each element) or equivalent. Pre-sessional English language courses are available if you do not meet these requirements.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1752 585858