Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Minimum 120 Level 7 credits or equivalent in a business or management subject.
- Examples of such qualifications include:
- A Diploma in Management Studies from a British University
- Edexcel Extended Diploma in Strategy Management
- Pearson BTEC Extended Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business and/or Management related studies
- NCC Education PG Diploma in Business Management
- Qualifications and academic performance will be reviewed by the Programme Director.
- Advance Post Graduation Diploma in Maritime Business Management from IMBA.
Months of entry
January, April, September
The MBA is recognised worldwide as the premier postgraduate qualification in the field of business management. This MBA is a ‘top-up’ programme designed specifically for holders of postgraduate diplomas in business or management, allowing you to ‘fast-track’ your studies to gain a full MBA award. The programme assessment is project based and supported through expert supervision and online learning – it can be studied from any location worldwide.
Information for international students
International students: IELTS score of 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each element), or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1752 585500