To be eligible for the MSc Contemporary Healthcare (Education) you must:
- be registered in the same part or sub-part of the register as the students you support
- have completed three years post-registration experience
- have extended your professional knowledge, skills and competency to at least first degree level
- have access to HEI undergraduate and post-registration/ postgraduate learning opportunities
- support inter-professional learning and working and support practice development
- contribute to decisions about fitness for practice
- have the ability to teach and assess in HEI and practice setting.
Months of entry
Have you thought about your future as one of innovation, change, education and excellence? Are you keen to take your nursing knowledge and skills to postgraduate level and develop your educational role? MSc Contemporary Healthcare (Education) offers a recordable Nursing and Midwifery Council qualification that could be your route to a career teaching in academic or clinical settings.
In Higher Education Institutions you can become part of an academic community working to develop, impart and apply current knowledge using a range of teaching and learning approaches. In practice settings, postgraduate study prepares you to identify and meet the clinical team’s continuing professional development needs whilst also leading the development of practice.
Fees and funding
Learn more at the funding page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 1752 586951