A good honours degree, first or second class, or equivalent, in any discipline. We welcome students from a broad range of disciplines who are keen to place their undergraduate discipline knowledge into the context of management.
Months of entry
Increase your employability and sharpen your professional edge as you learn how to deliver creative and effective management solutions. The combination of taught and hands-on learning will help you accentuate your leadership talents and management skills, providing you with the capability to succeed. We welcome graduates and professionals with varied backgrounds, enabling you to learn from your peers and apply your existing skills and abilities throughout your future career in management.
- Steer your career in a new direction with this programme designed to allow you to bring your experience and knowledge from a wide range of undergraduate disciplines and apply it to business management.
- Give your employability an immediate boost with the new skills you’ll develop - this intensive and comprehensive programme would also suit professionals with little or no experience in business management.
- Equip yourself with the foundations of business management expertise, as well as confidence using most advanced tools and theories in the industry, positioning you to become a successful manager of the future.
- Carve out the career path which suits your individual interests by selecting two specialist modules in your third term.
Information for international students
If English is not your mother tongue 6.5 IELTS with a minimum of 5.5 in any element in a secure English language test. Plymouth University offers pre-sessional English language courses if you do not have this.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 1752 585 858