A good honours degree, first or second class, or equivalent, in any discipline. We welcome students from a broad range of disciplines who are keen to place their undergraduate discipline knowledge into the context of operations and supply chain management.
Months of entry
Build the skills and competencies to help businesses manage the planning, production and delivery of their products and services. Learn how advanced operations management, modern and sustainable supply chains, and the flow of information therein have become the bedrock of competitive advantage in an ever changing global business environment. Become a confident professional in operations and supply chain management and make a decisive step towards securing a very exciting career.
- Bridge the gap from your previous studies or work experience and acquire the specialist knowledge that will help you to join this rapidly growing industry. This programme is designed to be accessible to you, welcoming applicants from a broad range of undergraduate disciplines.
- Lead the way in the industry by learning to view the supply chain and logistics sector with a distinctly contemporary eye – sustainability and environmental issues are embedded in all our modules, increasing your employability and better preparing you for the challenges that climate change presents the industry.
- Examine the latest regulatory and governance in supply chains placing your knowledge and skills at the leading edge of the sector.
- Take advantage of our programme of visiting speakers, and gain insider knowledge and important networking contacts to ensure you’re ready to enter the workplace immediately upon graduation.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 1752 585 858