A second-class honours degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
Months of entry
Do you see yourself in management? Are you ready to sharpen your leadership skills and learn how to get the best out of your team? On this MSc Business and Management degree course, you'll gain the skills and confidence to get your career off to a flying start.
The MSc Business and Management degree is ideal if you want to pursue a postgraduate course in management. You'll study key themes including internationalisation and corporate engagement, so when you graduate, you'll be qualified for a career in all kinds of organisations, whether in the UK or further afield.
You'll have the tools you need to enter the world of business, or to work in the public or private sectors in industries such as banking, commerce, finance and recruitment.
What you'll experience
- Use case studies to analyse complex problems, explore the uncertain nature of business, evaluate possible solutions and plan their implementation
- Study business topics, including marketing, HR, economics, operations management, corporate strategy and financial management
- Complete a business research project, with the option to specialise in a management area of your choice
- Have the opportunity to undertake a work placement and complete a work-based project
- Tap in to our Library’s vast selection of electronic resources, which are available 24/7 and include access to thousands of e-journals
Work experience and career planning
We'll help you to identify internships, voluntary roles and opportunities that will complement your studies.
When you finish the course, our Careers and Employability service can help you find a job that puts your skills to work in the world of business.
After you leave the University, you can get help, advice and support for up to 5 years from our Careers and Employability service as you advance in your career.
Careers and opportunities
When you graduate, you'll have the skills and knowledge needed for a successful career in business or management roles.
Career opportunities include:
- Management graduate trainee
- Trainee trader
- Business development and consultancy
- Financial and risk analysis
- Sales and marketing co-ordinator
- Market researcher
Alternatively, you may choose to start your own business, or enter further academic study. Whatever you decide to do, you'll get advice and support from our Careers and Employability Service.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Team
- +44 (0)23 9284 2991