Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A second-class honours degree or equivalent in any academic subject seeking to pursue/continue a career in HR. Applicants with appropriate work experience and professional qualifications may also be considered. Applicants may be subject to interview.
Months of entry
January, May, September
Human resource management (HRM) is a universal concept valued by organisations across the world, but with nuances that vary across contexts. Gain the skills and knowledge you need to effectively manage human resource issues on a global scale with this part-time Master’s course.
- Examine the strategic role and practical application of key HRM functions across the globe, taught by experienced experts and industry professionals
- Develop analytical, critical and information technology skills, as well as people skills, to allow you to connect with employees of varying attitudes, perceptions and values
- Develop your knowledge and experience to support your approach to problem-solving exercises, case studies and other activity-based learning
- Learn to communicate proposed global HR solutions and critical knowledge effectively
- Identify sustainability issues affecting the resolution of international HR problems, along with international HR ethical issues
- Written assignments
- An investigative project
- Opportunities for formal and informal feedback will be provided so you can improve your work for the future.
- Human resources
- Business development and consultancy
- Training and development
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Study Online
- +44 (0)23 9400 3692