Global Human Resource Management (distance learning)
A second-class honours degree or equivalent in any academic subject seeking to pursue/continue a career in HR. Applicants with appropriate work experience and professional qualifications may also be considered. Applicants may be subject to interview.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
Months of entry
January, May, September
Globalisation is creating companies that are more diverse and international than ever before, and with this comes a new set of considerations that employers must face. Enter global human resource management. From recruitment to retention, to compensation and company culture, this function considers how global variations (both subtle and pronounced) are considered by employers.
Global human resource management helps companies realise their global business goals, which makes human resource (HR) professionals who can manage diverse workforces highly sought-after. Gain the skills and knowledge you need to effectively manage human resource issues on a global scale with this part-time Master’s course.
What you’ll study
- Examine the strategic role and practical application of key HRM functions across the globe, taught by experienced experts and industry professionals
- Develop analytical, critical and information technology skills, as well as people skills, to allow you to connect with employees of varying attitudes, perceptions and values
- Develop your knowledge and experience to support your approach to problem-solving exercises, case studies and other activity-based learning
- Learn to communicate proposed global HR solutions and critical knowledge effectively
- Identify sustainability issues affecting the resolution of international HR problems, along with international HR ethical issues
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Study Online
- +44 (0)23 9400 3692