A second-class honours degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
Months of entry
If you're keen to develop your business and management skills and take your studies and experience to Master's level, then our MSc International Business and Management degree course is for you.
On this course, you'll get a deeper understanding of business and management topics in an international context. You'll also learn about key themes including corporate strategy, financial management, international business and global sustainability.
When you graduate, you'll have a comprehensive understanding of international business and management issues, and you'll be qualified for a career in organisations in any corner of the world.
What you'll experience
- Learn from lecturers and guest speakers from all over the world, who are experts in their field and have recent corporate or academic research experience
- Study corporate strategy and financial management, international business and global sustainability, economics, international marketing, human resource management and operations management
- Write a dissertation on a topic of your choice, under the guidance of a supervisor
- Complete a voluntary summer work placement and gain valuable work experience
- Tap in to our Library’s vast selection of electronic resources, which you can access from anywhere 24/7
Work experience and career planning
We'll help you to identify internships, voluntary roles and opportunities that will complement your studies.
When you finish the course, our Careers and Employability service can help you find a job that puts your business and management skills to work.
After you leave the University, you can get help, advice and support for up to 5 years from our Careers and Employability service as you advance in your career.
Careers and opportunities
When you graduate, you'll have an internationally recognised qualification and be ready to start your career in a business setting, either in the UK or overseas.
You'll have a good understanding of international business and management topics, so you'll be able to work in private or public sector organisations, or start your own business.
Career opportunities include:
- Financial analyst
- Project and commercialisation manager
- Quality assurance manager
- Product manager
- Account manager
- Business development executive
Alternatively, you can also start your career as a management graduate trainee, financial analyst, commercial manager, trainee trader or technical business consultant.
We'll provide you with as much support as possible in finding employment through close industrial contacts, careers events, recruitment fairs and individual advice.
Information for international students
If you don’t meet the English language requirements for this course yet, you can achieve the level you need by successfully completing a pre-sessional English programme before you start your course.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time14 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Recruitment Team
- +44 (0) 23 9284 2991