A second-class honours degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
Months of entry
Why take this course?
This 14-month programme starts every January. It develops your understanding of business and management topics in an international context.
It prepares you to take on a wide range of roles in organisations throughout the world, significantly accelerating your career.
What will I experience?
On this course you can:
- Learn from enthusiastic lecturers and guest speakers from all over the world who are experts in their field and have recent corporate and/or academic research experience.
- Benefit from a voluntary summer work placement to add work experience to your CV.
- Tap in to our Library’s vast selection of electronic resources, which you can access from anywhere with an Internet connection.
What opportunities might it lead to?
When you graduate, you will have an internationally recognised qualification that will equip you for employment in a wide range of business settings, both in the UK and overseas.
You will have a thorough grounding in business and management topics – international business in particular – enabling you to undertake roles in private or public sector organisations or start your own business.
Here are some roles you could pursue after graduation:
- Financial analyst
- Project and commercialisation manager
- Quality assurance manager
- Product manager
- Account manager
- Business development executive
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Team
- +44 (0) 23 9284 2991