A second-class honours degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
Months of entry
From viral videos to personalised web content, you’ve seen and shared the work of digital marketers. This BA (Hons) Digital Marketing degree course can help you take the next step to join their ranks.
You’ll get a grounding in marketing management while developing your digital skills. You’ll harness your creativity and learn to create content that captures an audience, communicates a message and drives results for the biggest organisations.
This course sets you up for an exciting career in a marketing team. You’ll be able to work in web, media or service industries such as retail, finance or tourism.
What you'll experience
- Get specialist knowledge of digital media and how to use it to influence, persuade and connect customers and brands across web, social media, and other digital platforms
- Get to grips with the latest digital marketing and media software in our computer labs
- Develop the skills to produce content that demands attention and gets viewers clicking
- Learn from marketeers and digital media professionals who have a proven track record of success across many sectors, including entertainment and the arts industry
- Have the chance to get additional certification and achieve recognised industry professional qualifications alongside your degree
Work experience and career planning
We'll help you identify placements, internships, voluntary roles and freelancing opportunities that will complement your studies and build your portfolio.
After your second year, you can do an optional work placement year to get valuable longer-term work experience in the digital marketing industry.
We've got loads of links with the digital marketing industry. Previous students have taken a placement year with local companies such as IBM and digital marketing agencies such as Lead Forensics.
You'll get plenty of support and mentoring throughout the year, to ensure you're getting the most out of your placement.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Course contact details
- 023 9284 2991