A second-class honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject or a master's degree in an appropriate subject. Exceptionally, equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications will be considered.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
Months of entry
Digital technology is having a dramatic impact on the business world. Companies can use real-time data to inform strategy and improve products and processes, while technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain are creating 'intelligent enterprises'.
On this MSc Digital Business Management Master's degree course, you'll learn how to use SAP applications and advances in digital technology to develop and implement digital change in business.
You'll learn about the frameworks, models, strategies and systems you can use to make effective, real-time decisions across a company's internal and external operating environments. You'll explore leading enterprise software, including SAP applications.
When you complete the course, you'll have the skills and practical experience you need to lead and manage the digital transformation of businesses in any industry.
- Learn how to initiate and lead digital change, and make a difference to businesses engaged in digital transformation planning
- Study topics such as digital strategy and leadership, digital technology and innovation, customer experience management, digital transformation, digital business applications, business analytics and digital business consulting
- Get a full introduction to concepts you haven't covered in previous study or employment
- Develop skills using industry-leading SAP applications, which you can also apply to similar software such as Oracle and Infor in your career
- Sharpen your critical, creative, analytical decision-making and reporting skills
- Learn a combination of management theory and extensive practical software skills
- Complete a digital business consulting project, where you'll work with a company in the UK or overseas to develop and implement a digital transformation plan
- Build expertise in the enterprise systems tools and techniques relevant to digital business management, such as design thinking, sentiment analysis, enterprise systems application and predictive analytics
- Study additional SAP and business enterprise certifications alongside your degree
- Learn from staff, academics and visiting speakers who are engaged in the latest research and have consultancy experience and links to industry
- Use our SAP Next-Gen Innovation Lab, where you'll see how businesses can use technologies and concepts such as the Internet of Things, machine learning, blockchain, analytics and 'big data' to transform their products and processes
- Get access to our library’s electronic resources 24/7, including thousands of ebooks, ejournals and newspapers, and databases
- Free access to Espresso Tutorials, with learning resources on a wide range of SAP applications
- Study full-time over 1 year or part-time over 2 years, at a university that has taught practical skills in this area since 2008
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 02392 842991