A first or a second-class honours degree in a relevant subject, or international equivalent, or relevant employment experience.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.0 with no component score below 6.0.
Months of entry
January, May, September
Data plays a major role in modern organisations, especially in research and developing business strategies.
To stay competitive, employers need to identify trends, insights and other valuable information hidden inside complicated data sets. As a result of this, professionals with the ability to translate such sets and enable data-driven business solutions are in high demand.
If you’re interested in building a career as a data professional, this 100% postgraduate course will help you learn valuable data analysis skills without needing to take time away from your work or other commitments.
What you’ll study
On this course, you'll:
- Become familiar with popular software and tools such as Knime, Tableau, Hadoop and Spark
- Get remote access to our computer clusters and supercomputers
- Analyse real data to provide answers for practical problems
- Learn about applied data analytics and engineering, advanced data management, big data applications and business intelligence
- Discover and manage the business value provided by data see
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Study Online
- +44 (0)23 9400 3692