A second-class honours degree (or equivalent, including professional qualifications), not necessarily in a business related subject, plus at least 3 years of work experience at a professional or managerial level. Alternatively, applicants without formal qualifications, but with a minimum of 5 years of management experience, are welcome to apply. Applicants may be subject to interview and/or be asked to submit a portfolio in support of their application.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0
Months of entry
- Prepare for senior leadership and management roles in a range of sectors
- Develop your leadership, management and entrepreneurial skills
- Explore key business areas including business strategy and change management
- Apply your learning to your workplace as you study
- Deliver value for your own organisation (or another) by analysing a challenge or opportunity in your workplace and providing recommendations
- Develop your analytical and research skills
- Learn from industry experts and staff with research and consultancy experience, and links with industry
- Expand your professional network with guest lectures, fellow students and by attending business events
Information for international students
If you're from outside of the UK, you can apply directly to us (above) or you can get an agent to help with your application. Check your country page for details of agents in your region. To find out what to include in your application, head to the how to apply page of our international students section.
If you don’t meet the English language requirements for this course yet, you can achieve the level you need by successfully completing a pre-sessional English programme before you start your course.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- 02392 842991