An undergraduate degree from the University of Portsmouth.
Months of entry
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
This PgCert Creative Professional Development course develops your skills in professional behaviours, enterprise and leadership. It enhances your employability and provides a route to further study.
This is an online course, so you can study flexibly around other commitments. You can still use our on-campus workshops and other facilities and attend the Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries guest lecture and events programme.
The course is open to University of Portsmouth graduates only. Substantial bursaries are available if you are unemployed.
WHAT WILL I EXPERIENCE?
On this course you can:
- Develop your leadership skills
- Explore mindsets, professionalism and project management
- Get insight into working for an existing employer or setting up your own business
- Find out about creative and industrial practices useful for your own career development
WHAT OPPORTUNITIES MIGHT IT LEAD TO?
Job roles graduates have gone onto include:
- Children’s book author/illustrator
- Animator, storyboard artist and digital illustrator
- Graphic/editorial designer
- Web designer
- Games developer
- Sound engineer
- Lecturer in photography
- Textile designer
- Arts administrator
- Film producer
- Production manager
Information for international students
Candidates require an English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0. Please also see the international page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Team
- +44 (0)23 9284 5566