A good honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject. Other applicants may be admitted and will undertake a programme of preparatory reading and submit a written paper in order to confirm ability to study at postgraduate level.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
Months of entry
- Learn the key themes in current research and professional practice, through a combination of lectures, seminars, group work and presentations
- Be taught be experts who bring their enthusiasm to the classroom, including a personal tutor who will guide you in your studies
- Apply what you learn in your current workplace, to ensure that your learning is meaningful and professionally relevant
- Stay connected to your lecturers through our online virtual learning environment
- Write a dissertation based on your chosen area of interest (MSc only)
- Have 24/7 access to our university library
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions team
- 023 9284 5566