A good honours degree or equivalent, plus initial teacher training and a minimum of three months full-time, relevant, teaching experience.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.5.
Months of entry
- Develop the skills needed to teach English around the world, to speakers of other languages
- Expand your knowledge of the theories and methods used in linguistics
- Unpick the hidden systems and bias in the use of language
- Reflect on your teaching practice from theoretical and research-based perspectives
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
1 year full-time distance learning, 3 years part-time distance learning
Course contact details
- Admissions Team
- +44 (0)23 9284 5566