A second-class honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject. Exceptionally, equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications will be considered.
English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
Months of entry
Learn to communicate effectively across national, social and cultural boundaries on this Master's degree in Business Communication for International Leadership.
You'll gain the tools for conducting successful high-level business and maintaining positive business relationships on an international scale, building experience in areas such as negotiation, change management and diversity management.
You'll develop your verbal and written business communication style, and build leadership skills that will enable you to adapt effectively to different cultural contexts, ready for an international career in any area of business you aspire to.
When you graduate, you'll be equipped to work internationally in managerial and leadership positions, in fields such as marketing, international banking, human resource management, public relations, sustainability management, stakeholder management, logistics, and distribution management.
- Develop skills in areas vital for business success, including change management, stakeholder management, reputation management, employee relations, sustainability, strategy, and managing diversity
- Learn to engage effectively with international stakeholders
- Develop your language, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills so you can engage effectively in dialogue and negotiations across international boundaries
- Cover key leadership theories and management principles and learn how to apply them in practice in an international context
- Learn how to understand and address cross-cultural differences, so you can lead a diverse, international workforce effectively
- Immerse yourself in current industry practice by engaging with experts during your studies, through guest lectures, interviews and discussion forums with industry personnel and practitioners
Careers and opportunities
This Master's degree will give you the communication skills and international perspective to take your place among the next generation of global-minded business leaders.
You'll graduate with an internationally recognised postgraduate qualification and the global outlook you need to tackle organisational challenges across a wide range of issues, such as reputation management, ethical business practices and sustainability. You could also continue your studies at PhD level.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions team