Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Applicants should normally have a good honours undergraduate degree in film, theatre, television or media, or a related humanities subject, with significant experience of critical and analytical study. We also consider applications from candidates from other backgrounds.
Months of entry
At Henley, you can develop your creative practice with a rigorous introduction to business and entrepreneurship.
This innovative Master's programme will take your practical and theoretical skills to a new level and develop a critical understanding of entrepreneurship and management for the fast-evolving creative industries. Whether you wish to set up a business, consider a career change, or advance into a managerial role, this is the course for you.
Henley Business School
Henley is proud to be part of the University of Reading. The University is ranked within the top 250 universities worldwide (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018 and QS World University Rankings 2018) and 98% of the research is rated as being of international standard.
- Consistently maintain highest standards and with an excellent networking potential of over 80,000 Henley alumni members in 150 countries
- High calibre students: always oversubscribed, 1,000 ambitious new Master's students join Henley each year
- Award winning campus: beautiful, green, 134 hectares, with state of the art facilities
- World-leading faculty: widely published, frequently asked for expert comment by media and to speak at events
Information for international students
IELTS: 7.0 overall with no element less than 6.0 (or equivalent).
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Global Recruitment Team