Normally a good first or second class honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK), though professional experience will be taken into account. Evidence of entrepreneurial experience will be of particular value.
Months of entry
* Develop entrepreneurial skills to take effective decisions as a leader of start-up ventures or projects within an entrepreneurial firm
* Build knowledge and understanding of start-up entrepreneurial organisations and their leadership and management, and the changing external and international contexts in which they operate
* Work with leading academics and entrepreneurship experts, and have access to the wide business network in the Henley Centre for Entrepreneurship
* Capstone module is the entrepreneurship project, which will involve a consultancy practice study visit (usually to Poland), where you'll work with coaches and other students to help start-up entrepreneurs
About the Department
Business (Pre-experience) at Reading
Henley Business School is consistently ranked in the world’s top 50 business schools by the Financial Times and The Economist, and we hold triple-accredited status from the UK, European and US accrediting bodies (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB), putting us among the world’s leading business schools.
You’ll learn from internationally renowned academic experts and thought leaders who have relevant academic and practical experience in international business, marketing, entrepreneurship, human resource management and accounting.
You’ll also benefit from our close connections with international organisations and senior industry leaders.
Our programmes have a research-led approach to business and management situations. Our engaging teaching approach will involve you in the analysis of business situations, giving you insight into the challenges and dilemmas facing organisations in local and international contexts.
We attract strong applicants from around the world, all wishing to develop business and personal capabilities within a world-renowned school, and you will go on to join Henley’s impressive international alumni network.
Our staff bring research and practical know-how to help you develop a range of transferable business skills and technical knowledge, and to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations.
Information for international students
IELTS: 7.0 overall with no element less than 6.0 (or equivalent).
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
For further information please visit our website: www.henley.reading.ac.uk
Course contact details
- Global Recruitment Team