A good second-class honours degree (2:1 preferred) or the equivalent from an Internationally recognised University. We invite applications from students with a high 2:2 who can demonstrate entrepreneurial initiative.
Months of entry
Our Entrepreneurship programme has a strong conceptual and theoretical foundation in Henley’s leadership market-making and experiential/action learning. These are the foundations for bringing theory into practice.
This programme always attracts a diverse international cohort. It appeals to graduates from a range of subject backgrounds wishing to enhance their entrepreneurial mindset, usually from small firm backgrounds, and those who have a willingness to explore and take risks before they decide upon a career path.
The programme develops and enables students to make effective decisions and take action to successfully embark on a career as an entrepreneur or manager within entrepreneurial firms. Whether you wish to set up a business, consider a career change, or advance into a managerial role, this is the course for you.
- Develop your entrepreneurial capabilities to enable start-up or development of an existing business
- Learn from entrepreneurship tutors who have a wide range of real-life experience
- Build knowledge on how to discover, innovate and exploit opportunities for new business
- Learn to take risks through engaging your creative thinking with peers, tutors, and external entrepreneurs
- Put theory to practice as a team of entrepreneurial consultants with start-ups during an international study visit
- Work alongside entrepreneurs in a final Entrepreneurship and Innovation consultancy with local, small firms
- Graduate with confidence to make an entrepreneurial impact
Information for international students
IELTS of 6.5 (nothing below 6)
Fees and funding
We offer a number of scholarships for UK/Home and International applicants. Please note that scholarship application is via the University of Reading applicant portal once an offer has been made. You can only apply when you have received an offer (conditional or unconditional). When you view your offer in the portal you will see the link to apply for scholarship(s) relevant to your offer.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Henley Business School