You are normally required to have a good first or second class honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK) or relevant professional experience.
Months of entry
- Offered by Real Estate and Planning and the ICMA Centre
- Academic rigour combined with industry-facing commercial relevance
- Develop advanced financial skills and the ability to apply them in a real estate context
- Global relevance a core feature of the curriculum
- Fully accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and recognised by the Institute of Financial Planning
We are very proud of our outstanding employment record, with more than 95% of our students finding graduate-level employment within six months of leaving. Our graduates are highly sought after and are well placed to take up a wide range of positions both in the UK and internationally. We have a professional Careers Development Advisor, who helps our students with every aspect of the career development process, including identifying work placements, internships and permanent career opportunities. We also offer an innovative mentoring programme that pairs students with professionals in the industry, both in the UK and overseas.
Information for international students
Evidence of English Language ability required: an overall score of 7.0 in the International English Language Test Score (IELTS) with no individual element scoring less than 6.0
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Henley Business School