Entrants to this programme are normally required to have obtained:
- An upper second-class honours degree from a UK university, or the equivalent from an internationally recognised university.
- Prospective entrants should normally be in relevant graduate level employment.
Months of entry
By relating your practical knowledge to academic theory, this programme will give you a strong understanding of real estate investment and financing decisions. It can enhance your career prospects by giving you the capability to undertake independent real estate investment analysis and is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
The core modules of the Master's in Real Estate Investment and Finance (Flexible) will develop your knowledge in areas such as corporate finance, investment appraisal, analytical methods, economics and financial institutions. You can tailor the degree to your individual requirements by choosing from a range of options. Our flexible programmes also develop your report writing, oral presentation and research skills that are applicable to a range of future career paths.
This programme is delivered on a part-time block release basis.
Students who have completed the IPF - Investment Education Programme to Diploma level are eligible to continue to our Master's in Real Estate Investment and Finance (Flexible) programme using the IPF entry route which will give you 100 credits towards your degree.
Timetables and FAQs
- Flexible Real Estate Master's FAQs
- Flexible Master's Module Timetable 2019 - 2020
- Flexible Master's Module Timetable 2020 - 2021
Information for international students
Students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence of proficiency.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible24-72 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Global Recruitment Team