Please contact the School for further information.
Months of entry
* Ranked 10th in the UK for research intensity, with 100% of research rated of international standing (REF 2014)
* Dynamic research environment in which to develop your individual research interests
* Dedicated facilities and resources and expert supervision
* Thriving staff and student research community
* Excellent basis for developing a PhD proposal
* Specialist career development advice and support
Common Law; European Law; International Law; Legal Theory; Public Law; Family Law; Medical Law; Environmental Law.
Information for international students
IELTS: 6.5 overall with no element less than 5.5 (or equivalent).
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
LLM by research
Course contact details
- Global Recruitment Team