Applicants are normally required to have a relevant undergraduate degree, a postgraduate qualification within a mental health profession, and access to ongoing clinical cases with whom they would engage in therapeutic practice and discuss in supervision.
Months of entry
- Aimed at mental health professionals who are incorporating psychological treatments into their work
- Includes taught components, clinical skills masterclasses and supervision
- Level 1 accredited by the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
- Designed to fulfil most of the personal accreditation criteria
- Run by the Charlie Waller Institute for Evidence based Psychological Treatment
Our PGCert/Dip programmes are designed for individuals who work in the area of mental health and wish to improve their clinical knowledge of psychological treatments that have been shown to be effective.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Charlie Waller Institute