Qualified practitioners currently registered with the NMC or relevant professional body. Experienced practitioners working in a variety of neuroscience care settings such as: neurological and neurosurgical units, intensive care units, stroke units, spinal injuries units, neurological rehabilitation departments, primary long-term care settings for people with neurological problems. Academic qualifications: 1. Bachelor’s degree with honours from a UK university. 2. An equivalent academic or professional qualification from the UK or elsewhere i.e. incorporating study at least comparable to 120 credits at honours level as so deemed by the Board of Faculty. 3. A Graduate Diploma or Graduate Certificate from a UK University. Supporting Information and Personal statement if you are applying through NHS North West CPD-Apply. Supporting information: You should include details of your current post and role and previous study at level 6/ 7. Personal statement: Please outline the reasons why you wish to undertake this module.
Months of entry
3 good reasons to study Acute Neuroscience Care - Advancing Practice - Single Module at Salford:
- Module delivered by experts both clinical and academic
- Draws on expertise from one the largest neuroscience centres in the UK
- Access to a comprehensive study learning materials
Aims of Module:
- To enhance and apply the relevant concepts and knowledge of care that underpin excellence in care delivery within the neuroscience specialty
- To extend your knowledge and skill and to explore and develop a critical over view of neuroscience practice
- To critically apply theory and practice in the management and care of patients in neurosciences
All applications for post qualifying heath and social care modules are made directly to the University.
Information for international students
Applying for postgraduate Health and Social Care single modules All applications for post qualifying heath and social care modules are made directly to the University.
Fees and funding
North West SHA-SLA funded applications
If your Trust is part of the North West SHA-SLA agreement, contact your CPD Lead to agree funding. You must then apply through the NHS CPD Apply system: www.cpd-applynw.nhs.uk
Self funded applications
If you are self funding a programme of study or single module, please complete the appropriate a and send directly to the University.
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||100|
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries Service
- +44 (0)161 295 4545
- +44 (0)161 295 4646