We welcome applications from students who may not have formal/traditional entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
The Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) process could help you to make your work and life experience count. The APL process can be used for entry onto courses or to give you exemptions from parts of your course.
Months of entry
You can take this course as a single module for continuing professional development.
This module will explore:
- Effective Supervision in CBT (peer and clinical)
- Case formulation (initial, complex, stress vulnerability, problem)
- Working with people with severe and or enduring mental health problems
- Working with people with personality problems
- Evidence supporting interventions in complex cases
- Therapeutic engagement and the development of a therapeutic alliance
- Identification of problems, strengths and needs (problem statements)
- Standardised assessment measures
- Interventions with complex needs
- Early interventions and relapse prevention(recovery model).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 161 295 4545