An upper second class honours degree in psychology or other health/social care related discipline, e.g. counselling, health sciences, nursing.
Months of entry
This module explores:
- The theoretical and evidence-based introduction to using CBT with clients who have physical health conditions and those who require chronic disease self-management
- The use of CBT, enabling you to work specifically with clients who require chronic disease self-management
- Therapeutic skills for assessing and managing medically unexplained symptoms
- Effectiveness of CBT interventions for physical health problems and medically unexplained symptoms.
Information for international students
International applicants will be required to show a proficiency in English. An IELTS score of 6.5 (no element below 5.5) is proof of this.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time4 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 161 295 4545