Applicants for of this course must have a minimum of a second class honours degree.
Months of entry
A postgraduate degree in Quantity Surveying will equip you with the knowledge and skills to organise and plan the procurement and financial management of construction projects, and provides an understanding of how to manage and administer construction contracts.
With the increased focus on the environment and sustainability in the planning of construction projects, there is high demand for quantity surveyors to can provide a cost management service, both financially and environmentally to the construction industry.
This postgraduate degree is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), so you will be educated to the highest industry standards. and granted exemption from RICS academic entry requirements.
The course is delivered in partnership with Colombo School of Construction Technology (CSCT) - a modern higher education institution situated in Sri Lanka that is dedicated to students seeking internationally recognised education and qualifications in the construction industry.
- Understand how to organise and plan the procurement and financial management of construction projects
- Learn how to effectively manage and administer construction contract
- Lead and work effectively with project teams and communicate effectively in a variety of forms
- Learn from UK-based tutors and academics delivered in Sri Lanka
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)161 295 4600